Picture: Cooking with ICS
RSF has entered into a new area of the energy-saving sector called improved cooking stove (ICS) with the cooperation of GIZ. The goal is to modify the stoves to make them fuel-efficient and provide them with a mechanism (eg chimney) to remove pollutants from the indoor environment.
- To reduce indoor air pollution.
- To improve the kitchen environment for supporting the mother and child health care program.
- To protect de-forestation through improving the fuel efficiency of the cooking stove.
- To reduce the Green House Effect.
RSF provides the following types of ICS:
- Single Mouth 8” Portable with Insulation and Lining
- Single Mouth 9” with Insulation and Lining
- Single Mouth 10” with Insulation and Lining
- Double Mouth (9” & 8”) with Insulation and Lining
- Commercial stove Double Mouth (17”, 16”)
- Surjo Chula
For any ICS inquiry, please contact to 01755688920, 01755688751