Picture: Smiling students at the classroom
The Dhaka Project aims to improve the quality of lives of the slum children of Dhaka through education, food and health to bring emancipation from an environment for individuals delivering their full potential.
- To provide free basic education to slum children till High School.
- To provide balanced nutritious food for physical development.
- To ensure medical support and service for a healthy living.
- To inculcate faith based moral values for character building.
- To provide counseling services to the families and community.
Our success depends on your kind donations to brighten up the lives of our children. At The Dhaka project, we seek: professionals as well volunteers, financial assistance, educational books, food for babies and children, Asian style clothing, toiletries, and anything that your heart desires to make a difference for the people of Dhaka and Bangladesh.